Our organization, AYCS, as the name in Spanish refers to living life responsibly according to a personal Project in harmony with the self and the others. Social recognition elevates us as persons and pairs. People having problems with social integration caused by age, ethnic group, social cultural differences and disabilities (moving, mental, sensitive, etc.) temporary or chronic, have to find the way of adapting to their environment, taking into account available technology, learning tools, special adaptations, group of pairs, family, teachers, medical team, assistants, friends, etc. Our task is to create an integration center where educational, creative and social areas can be developed adapting to every single person integrated in each area.
Educational areas will be developed trough different workshops with annual and weekly opened projects. Recreational, therapeutic and integration areas.
- VISUAL ARTS (drawing, painting, photography, digital arts, sculpture, ceramics, origami, mache paper, etc. )
- MUSIC (instrumental-coral)
- LANGUAGES (ENGLISH, Portuguese, Italian, French,etc.)
- COMPUTERS ( Word, Excel, Photo shop, etc.) – SOCIAL COMUNICATION
- WORKSHOPS FOR PARENTS
- COURSES Y SEMINARS FOR TEACHERS
- COURSES Y SEMINARS FOR GENERAL Public Working projects
- Publishing – impression- catalogues- books- cards- agendas- calendars- artists books
- Frame production Cultural projects
- Show rooms (gallery for exhibitions)
- BOOKS EDITION AND PRESENTATION